Director of US Business
A rapidly expanding, unique, technically based, feed and nutrition company is seeking a great team leader in a newly created U.S. Sales Manager position. Ag 1 Source is looking for a solid, proven individual with a previous sales career and current regional or national sales team leadership experience. This talented individual should have a focus on the equine industry. This employer prides themselves on their value-added sales staff that solves problems for customers, creates win-win solutions, and build rapport.
What's in it for you:
• This sales team becomes a part of the "management decision team" with dealer/distribution channel partners, consulting nutritionist and vets, and direct, large customer accounts.
What you will be doing:
• Primary responsibility is to lead and support the sales growth and profitability of the company.
• Supervise a sales staff as well as manage, grow, and develop house accounts with primary key account responsibility.
• Must be willing to learn and implement new and advanced concepts and principles in equine nutrition.
• Travel when needed to service accounts and support other sales staff. Estimated time on the road may be 25-50 percent.
A successful candidate for the Director of US Business position will possess the following:
• Proven Sales experience in the equine industry of 8-10 years min. combined sales in both retail and wholesale.
• Supervision experience to manage a growing sales staff.
• Experience in new Business and market development with proven examples.
• Good communication skills: a) writing - letters, emails, tech articles; b) speaking - presentations to staff, producers and business audiences.
• Good computer software skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint Presentations, email, and dairy software.
• The candidate must have a positive attitude, good work ethic and be a good team member.
A pleasant personality, positive leadership, strong organizational skills and attention to detail is important. The employer values technical skill and experience, but values the ability to be a positive member of the team even higher. It is a must have.
Compensation: Compensation for this position based on experience and incentivized heavily by aggressive sales growth.
Desired Location: This position includes a great benefits package.
Desired Location: The U.S. Sales Manager will be located in the U.S..
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Director of US Business position