Director of Human Resources
If youre a leader who understands how to drive cultural change, takes ownership as a change agent and has the acumen to manage a large budget this should be your next career move. Our client, a high-end national food company, is seeking a dynamic Director of Human Resources to lead the organization to the next level.
As a strategic colleague, you will align business objectives with the employees and management in various departments. A successful Director of Human Resources will act as a consultant for employees and management, communicate regulatory issues, embrace a culture of safety, health and integrity. Qualified candidate must meet the following qualifications:
• Bachelors degree required; in human resource or a related field of study.
• 8 to 10 years Human Resource Management within food processing plant.
• Masters degree in Human Resources Management or related field preferred.
• Experience in Human Resource Management within food processing plant preferred.
• Thorough understanding of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, federal and state employment laws.
• Demonstrated history of being self-directed and motivated.
• Demonstrated history of identifying and anticipating company needs and making recommendations for implementation.
• Demonstrated history of reducing turnover, improving plant safety, reducing safety incidents, and effecting cultural change.
Job Keywords: Director of Human Resource, Director, protein industry, meat processor, meat plant Human Resources agriculture careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, recruiting
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Director of Human Resources job.