Director of Crop Operations- Western New York
Do you have experience in organic crop production? We are looking for a Director of Crop Operations for a large, multi-site operation located in Western New York. This position would oversee this entire operation and growing the acreage with aggressive growth plans over the next 5 years. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to take their production experience and make a difference.
Our client is financially solid and has a proven track record in solid business decisions. Ownership values good employees and keeps a family focus throughout the operation. The management team has a collaborative approach in decision making and direction, which makes strong communication abilities essential. Key Requirements of the Director of Crop Operations:
• Needs to have extensive experience producing both organic and conventional crops
• Strong communication with both team members and the ownership of the organization
• Leadership ability in balancing a multi-site operation
• Bachelors degree in Agriculture
• Create, maintain operate within approved annual operating capital budgets
• Knowledgeable about state federal regulatory procedures relating to farming, water, environment, etc.
Key Words: New York, NY, Organic, Vegetables, Corn, Soybeans, Row crops, specialty crops, Farm Manager, Operations Manager, Organic farming, Organic row crops, biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Director of Crop Operations job.