Dairy Feed Tech Sales Support Specialist
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Dairy Feed Tech Sales Support Specialist. Do you have a passion for the dairy industry and really enjoy on-farm, dairy management solutions, including nutrition, health, cow comfort, udder health, forage production, etc. and providing solutions through sales staff? Do you have a minimum of a B.S. Dairy Science degree and at least a couple years of successful sales experience with proven performance with dairy ration balancing/nutrition sales, but are looking for a change? If this is you, then you need to take a look at this opportunity!
Our client is looking for a high-level Dairy Feed Tech Sales Support Specialist to be responsible for direct sales activities in the heart of the Minnesota dairy market space. This professional company representative will work with dairy producers throughout the region to advise them on nutritional strategies and position & sell the products to maximize their herd's performance or efficiency. This company offers a competitive, quality product line-up, and provides a high level of service to their customers. They seek an individual who is passionate about that as well, is not afraid to compete with other feed companies in the market space, and build solid relationships with the consulting nutritionist and feed company nutritionist.
What's in it for you:
• This is a solid, well respected company based in the Midwest.
• They have solid manufacturing and industry partners in the region.
• Unlimited opportunity for years to come within the company, as continued growth and expansion occur, increasing people and infrastructure.
• Ability to provide solutions based tech support to a great current team of local dealer sales staff.
• Great opportunity to be a vital individual within the growth strategy for the next 10 years.
What you will be doing:
• Building relationships with key industry decision makers at all levels within the region.
• Providing high level nutritional and dairy production management solutions to customers and prospects.
• Travel will be within the MN region.
• Research with current products, and development of new industry products for the company"s portfolio.
A successful candidate for this Dairy Tech Feed Sales Support Specialist will possess the following:
• 2+ years of proven sales or tech support experience with a strong dairy nutrition company.
• At least a B.S. degree in Dairy Nutrition Science preferred with a strong dairy background and history.
• Confident enough to go build relationships with consulting nutritionists and other on farm decision makers
• Proven ability to be a problem solutions provider, that strategically fits "products of value and good return on investment" to assist the company in achieving sales/margin growth.
• Complete, deep ruminant nutrition knowledge of previous use formulation programs a plus.
• Feed/nutrition/commodities experience within the dairy industry.
Compensation: Compensation includes a good base salary and year-end bonus program.
Benefits: The company provides a solid benefits and full travel package.
Desired Location: The Sales Support Specialist position is located in Central MN.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Dairy Feed Tech Sales Specialist job.