Dairy Calf Territory Sales Specialist - Midwest
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Dairy Calf Territory Sales Specialist to cover a growing and expanding business unit in the Midwest with a focus on milk-based products.
What's in it for you:
• Industry leading company with strong reputation for quality and performance products.
• Small team and real opportunity for growth both within the territory and within the company.
• Excellent research based product line-up and some established current business.
• Great company attitude for coaching, mentoring, motivating and assistance from the National Sales Manager.
• Financially solid company, with good benefits and expenses package.
Key Responsibilities for the Dairy Calf Territory Sales Specialist:
The Dairy Calf Territory Sales Specialist is responsible for aggressively growing and supporting the sales, marketing and profit objectives of the company, within their designated territory. This person will focus on calf and dairy heifer development, nutrition sales and service through current dealer relationships, new business development and direct sales to large, end-user systems.
• Develop a comprehensive, annual, territory, sales and marketing plan in alignment with the sales and marketing strategies and profit objectives of the company, maximizing the company's product and service offering within their territory.
• Develop individual marketing plans with appropriate distribution in territory.
• Perform distribution evaluations & reviews with distribution organization.
• Upgrade distribution to meet the sales and marketing and business objectives.
• Facilitate and support company and distribution training activities.
• Fill open/replacement areas with new distribution or distribution model as needed.
• Develop a professional relationship with key industry influencers.
• Conduct all business and personal affairs in a professional and ethical way.
A successful candidate for this Dairy Calf Territory Sales Specialist will possess the following:
• 5 years of experience in the dairy industry preferably with sales and/or nutrition and calf rearing.
• Experience working with distribution or dealer network is helpful.
• HUNTER mentality and a new business development oriented type person with a bachelor's degree is needed.
• Several solid years of dairy industry sales with proven, high-level performance required.
• 50% plus travel is required.
Compensation: Base salary will be determined by experience level, plus full bonus and commission structure.
Benefits: The company offers a good overall benefits package.
Desired Location: The Dairy Calf Territory Sales Specialist will be ideally located in Wisconsin.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Dairy Calf Territory Sales Specialist job.