Customer Success Representative
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Customer Success Representative. Be at the forefront of technology and serving agricultural customers when you join this world-class agricultural intelligence company. As the Customer Success Representative, you will be the face of the company for their customers.
Their precision agriculture intelligence platform uses sophisticated computer vision, data science and deep learning algorithms to generate granular insights for the prevention of crop yield loss from diseases, insects, weeds, and nutrient deficiencies. This technology creates full visibility throughout the field at leaf-level precision, through high-resolution aerial surveillance imagery. Real-time accuracy at this level has not been attainable until now. They are therefore excited to start building their U.S.-based team to grow their services through retail and industry partners.
This is a great opportunity to join a company where you can build your skills and work with people who truly believe in what they are doing.
What's in it for you:
• The opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, precision agriculture, intelligence platform company.
• An organization that will have considerable career growth and advancement opportunities in sales, sales management, marketing, and technical agronomy.
• Opportunity to offer full-stack solutions for high precision aerial surveillance imagery to prevent crop loss due to insects, crop disease, weeds, and nutrient deficiencies.
What you will be doing:
• Deliver and communicate ROI for the customers throughout the customer life-cycle.
• Ensure each customer experiences the full value of the services, products, and technology.
• Be the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality.
• Document and update customer records based on interactions in the database.
• Deliver outstanding customer service with a smile, accuracy, and enthusiasm.
• Proactively resolve escalated customer concerns and issues
• Work closely with the Regional Sales Manager to engage new customers and with the product to continually improve service.
• Includes some travel in the Midwest (Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, etc.)
A successful candidate for the Customer Success Representative role will possess the following:
• 3+ years of agriculture cooperative/retail experience.
• Previous experience in customer service/sales.
• Empathy and ability to build a relationship with customers.
• Detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Data skills including Excel, etc.
• CCA would be an advantage.
Compensation: The salary plus bonus potential for this role exceeds $60,000.
Benefits: This position includes health, dental, and 401k.
Location: The Customer Success Representative position will be have an office in Westfield, IN.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Customer Success Representative job.