Cultivation Manager - Cannabis, Oklahoma
Ag 1 Source is looking to fill an exciting role with a very progressive company. This is a established company that is producing product currently and working on a very large expansion project.
This client breeds and develops some of their own varieties, and this role will be responsible for overseeing all the growing/cultivation of these plants (from start to finished products). There is a lot of opportunity for advancement in this role. Key Responsibilities for the Cultivation Manager Cannabis:
• Monitor and deliver high quality plants
• Ensure each location is in compliance with local and state regulations
• Oversee a team of up to 12 plus people
• Responsible for safe operations of entire process Key Requirements for the Cultivation Manager Cannabis
• Minimum B.S. degree in Horticulture or Agriculture, ideally a M.S. in Horticulture or Ag related field
• 10+ years vegetable, fruit, small grain, row crop or ornamental growing experience preferred preferably hydroponic or high-tech protected culture
• Management of teams from 4-12
• Experience in management strategies
• Experience in Cannabis production a plus
This search is being worked by Ryan Gale, our Executive Agronomy Recruiter for the Central Plains with over 12 years in recruiting at Ag 1 Source and over 10 years of industry experience.
If you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Cultivation Manager job.