Crop Protection Account Manager
Ag 1 Source is working with a growing player in the ag chemistry industry that is looking for an Account Manager to focus on the Red River Valley and Western Minnesota area. Occasional travel may be required to cover accounts outside of this region. This is an opportunity to not be pigeonholed into one crop or one chemistry. This role will give you the diversity to work across some different products and crops to grow our client"s product portfolio and make a difference in this market.
What"s in it for you:
• The chance to further your career in a wholesale role.
• Diversity in crops and products you get to work with.
• Because of the tight knit team, your voice will be heard and your impact will be known.
• Continued potential for further career growth.
• Solid organization but not so big that you feel you are just a number.
What you will be doing:
• Work to create interest and demand in your portfolio of products calling on distributors and retailers.
• Develop business plans with retailers showing how your product portfolio will benefit their business.
• Calling on growers where needed to create field level interest in your products.
• Work to train retail sellers and growers on your products through one-on-one meetings, group presentations, or field visits.
• Help to launch new products.
A successful candidate for this Ag Product Market Manager will possess the following:
• A bachelor"s degree.
• A minimum of 5 years in the agriculture industry with demonstrated success in selling Crop Protection products.
• The ability to relate to growers with an understanding of their Crop Protection needs.
• Background in ag chemistry, preferably herbicides and fungicides.
Compensation: The company is targeting a base of $100K+ with additional bonus opportunity.
Benefits: This position provides a traditional benefit package including 401K.
Desired Location: This is a remote position with preferred location in the Red River Valley or Western MN.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Crop Protection Account Manager job.