Crop Input Salesman - Eastern NC
Ag 1 Source is working with an established organization to focus on adding a Crop Input Salesman with a focus on selling direct to farmers in Eastern North Carolina. This is a stable organization (which is hard to come by in today"s ag environment). There will be some business to walk into, but they are really needing someone with 4+ years of experience, a farmer network in the area and the ability to either bring business with them, or really prove they"ve got what it takes to grow the business. This isn"t for someone who has no proven sales success. We need EXPERIENCE!
What"s in it for you:
• Great organization that is well respected.
• You will be able to come into some business, but this is a great chance to prove you can make an impact on the bottom line for this organization.
• Flexibility to serve your customers and help them grow their farming operations to be more profitable and successful.
• This is a smaller organization where one can feel truly a part of the team and know that their voice will be heard and their input matters.
What you will be doing:
• Creating demand at the grower level.
• Establishing long term relationships with the customers.
• Making input recommendations, seed, chem and fertilizer.
• Traveling around their footprint selling products.
• Becoming a trusted adviser to these growers.
A successful candidate for this Crop Input Sales position will possess the following:
• Successful history of direct to farmer sales, this role needs experience and a potential book of business is even better!
• Agronomic understanding of the crops grown in this region.
• Drive and ambition to go out and make things happen, self-motivated.
• A bachelor"s degree or experience, preferably with 4+ years of direct-to-farmer sales experience.
Compensation: This will be very much dependent on experience, but targeted base salary ranges will be $45K-$75K with an additional/uncapped bonus.
Benefits: This position provides a truck allowance, phone, computer, health insurance and other benefits.
Desired Location: The Crop Input Sales position is locate East of I-95 in North Carolina, more central within that eastern corridor.
If you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place. *Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Crop Input Sales job.