This is a great opportunity for someone that loves bringing value to growers that will help them make money! You will be working with established client growers while also developing new grower customers in the Shelby/Cutbank/Conrad area. You will be providing consultative advice to growers while utilizing an awesome training and support team that backs you up! This is a great opportunity for someone newer in their career, or someone that is mature in their career and is just looking for a change.
What's in it for you:
• The opportunity to work from home and set your own schedule.
• Opportunity to build value with growers as their consultant not their salesman.
• Access established training and support including PhD level technical support.
• Set yourself apart as a key trusted adviser for your growers.
What you will be doing:
• Scouting fields and making rec"s to growers that value your expertise.
• Providing growers with disease and pest thresholds to help them get a ROI for every treatment.
• Soil and nutrient sampling to help growers build a nutrient plan that pays.
• Providing VRT information and expertise in order to help growers get value for every dollar spent.
• You will only be selling yourself, not products! You will be a trusted adviser to your growers.
A successful candidate for this Crop Consultant position will possess the following:
• Agronomic expertise including fertility, chemistry and scouting.
• A good understanding of precision ag technology.
• Ability to sell yourself and your service to growers. Compensation: Compensation for this role will be up to $70K based on experience.
Benefits: This position provides good benefits.
Desired Location: The Crop Consultant will be located in the Cutbank, Shelby, or Conrad area.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Crop Consultant job.