Credit / Inventory Analyst
If you have a strong credit/inventory management and financial statement analysis background, we want to visit with you. Our farm equipment manufacturing client has an excellent opportunity for someone to work with their dealers in the Midwest Region.
What we are seeking:
• We will consider individuals with a credit/inventory background in the auto, farm equipment, heavy truck, OPE, etc., industries, as long as you have worked for a manufacturer.
• Work out of your home office with ability to travel up to 25%.
• Suitable locations would be the Des Moines to Saint Louis to Kansas City region.
• Prior experience working with 2-step distribution partners.
• Solid experience analyzing financial statements to determine credit worthiness.
What will you be doing in this Credit/Inventory Analyst role?
• Performs physical inventory auditing.
• Completes timely collection of floorplan outstanding equipment, curtailment, etc.
• Provides data, information and communication to effectively predict dealership financial status.
• Ensures aged, off-inventory units are registered (R&I) in accordance with companies' policies.
• Prepares dealership risk assessment based on financial statement data, audit and sales results.
• Ensures timely collection of dealership financial information.
• Provides dealer training on company inventory programs and inventory accounting issues.
Why should you seriously consider this company?
• Industry leader!
• Growing company with plenty of opportunities for promotion.
• Live where you want to live in Midwest Region.
• Excellent company resources and benefits.
• Great team to work with, great products, and advancement opportunities!
Compensation: This position has a base salary in the $65,000 to $75,000 range, DOE.
Benefits: The company provides excellent benefits including healthcare, retirement package and more.
Desired Location: It is preferred that the Credit/Inventory Analyst be located in the Kansas City, Saint Louis, Des Moines, or Omaha areas, but this is open to discussion for the right person.
Ag 1 Source has specialized in professional Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, you are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Credit / Inventory Analyst job.