Chief Financial Officer
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Senior Finance and Accounting Officer for a grain company in the U.S. Midwest.
What's in it for you:
• Professional senior staff who need you to be a key contributor.
• This job would be a solid career step in the ag market.
• Compensation is competitive with excellent benefits.
• With the changes going on in ag business you will not be bored.
• Family friendly work culture.
What you will be doing:
• As part of the senior management staff you will need to use your leadership skills to help guide the company going forward.
• Play a key role in analyzing company growth opportunities and how they will impact company profitability.
• Direct the daily accounting staff to make sure reports are accurate and timely.
• Communicate with staff, co-workers and board members in an effective manner.
A successful candidate for the Chief Financial Officer will possess the following:
• Solid and tangible leadership skills.
• Background in financial/project feasibility analysis.
• Clear understanding of accounting.
Compensation: The target compensation for this role is $110,000+ and is negotiable.
Benefits: This company provides an excellent benefit package.
Desired Location: The Chief Financial Officer role is located in the U.S. Midwest.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Chief Financial Officer job.