Ag 1 Source is looking for an Agronomy Sales Manager. The Sales Manager will be responsible for leading and developing a team of sales agronomists working out of multiple retail agronomy locations in South Dakota and North Dakota. Top candidates will be able to use their proven ability to recruit new employees, mentor & coach existing sellers, and lead the sales team to meet sales & profitability goals.
What's in it for you:
• This is a role that will enable you to join a team that will not only provide you with the chance to take your skills to the next level but can also take your career to the next level.
• This is a significant opportunity that includes key locations for our client with sales of over $40M.
• You will have an opportunity to be a influencer with a great organization that can give you further career opportunity.
What you will be doing:
• Developing and implementing plans that align with company goals and planning for and managing resources to deliver plan.
• Creating a team environment where all team members are effective and involved.
• Delivering Results: Making fact-based decisions with a general management skill set that includes analytical and strategic thinking. You must enjoy the challenge of being a leader, and the rewards of being a coach.
• Entrepreneurial Spirit: Take and build ownership of organizational goals among your direct reports. Develop strategies and take action to produce the desired effect or impression in your market.
• Business management: Establish and manage regional/territory budget volumes, revenue projections, and sales expenses. Additionally, work closely with the entire management team to manage product portfolio, inventories, and pricing strategies.
A successful candidate for the Agronomy Sales Manager position will possess the following:
• Applicants must be capable people managers and enablers.
• You will need a solid agronomic/crop inputs background.
• A proven ability to see opportunity and lead through change while continuing to drive sales AND gross margin.
Compensation: Compensation for this role is very competitive with base plus bonus opportunity.
Benefits: The company offers an attractive full benefits package.
Desired Location: The Sales Manager will be located in Northeast South Dakota or Southeast North Dakota.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Agronomy Sales Manager job.