Agronomy Sales - Western Kansas
Ag 1 Source is looking for an Agronomy Sales Professional in Western Kansas. This position will be working for a seed specific company with a focus on inside sales. This is a great opportunity for someone newer in their career, a recent graduate, or someone that is mature in their career and is just looking for a change.
What's in it for you:
• This is an Agronomy Sales position with a focus on inside sales.
• This is a great company with great support staff to assist you in your growth with the company.
• A company that wants to see you succeed in the role.
• The seed business will offer a competitive base salary along with great benefits.
What you will be doing:
• In this role as an Agronomy Sales professional, one will be fielding incoming producers/end users calls and promoting proprietary products.
• Work with a team of managers and operation"s professionals on daily schedules to see that all work is getting done in a correct and prompt manner.
• Follow-up with customers on sales and recommendations.
A successful candidate for this Agronomy Sales position will possess the following:
• Solid agronomy skill set with focus on seed.
• Understanding of how ag retail works and be willing to promote the company on a daily basis.
• CCA or willingness to get a CCA.
• Have the ability to talk to producers and work with a team.
Compensation: The salary structure for this role will depend on experience. For someone newer in their career one could expect around $50K plus base and someone that brings a number of years experience could expect as much as $70K.
Benefits: The company will offer a very good benefits package.
Location: The Agronomy Sales position covers a territory in Western Kansas.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Agronomy Sales job.