Agronomy Sales - Eastern KS
Ag 1 Source is looking for an Agronomy Sales person to cover a territory in Eastern Kansas.
What's in it for you:
• This is a very desirable area of Kansas to live in.
• The company will offer a very complete and competitive package including salary and benefits.
• Going to work for this company will mean that you are joining a team that has longevity.
What you will be doing:
• As an Agronomy Salesperson, one will be calling on growers on a daily basis to ensure that they are getting the best service.
• One will also be making recommendations to producers on chemical, fertilizer and seed.
• Cold calling on new producers in the territory will be part of this role.
• Working as a team with others sales people and operational people.
A successful candidate for this Agronomy Sales role will possess the following:
• Have a good understanding of crop protection, fertility and seed products.
• Having worked with corn, alfalfa, wheat, soybeans in the past or be very willing to learn these crops.
• Fertilizer and chemical experience is very important in this role so having experience in fertility and chemical is a must.
• Organic cropping experience is not necessary but would be a great addition to one"s experience.
Compensation: The compensation range for the Agronomy Sales role will depend on experience. For a new graduate they will pay on experience (internships, etc.). For a more experienced salesperson they will be able to increase to industry standards or above, $50K-$65K ideally.
Benefits: The company will offer a great benefits package including: health, retirement, profit sharing, and vacation.
Desired Location: This Agronomy Sales position is located in Eastern Kansas.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Agronomy Sales job.