Agronomy Manager - Central MN
Ag 1 Source is looking for an Agronomy Manager. This is a top-tier, retail management opportunity someone who has built their management resume in preparation for a role like this.
What's in it for you:
• You will be a leader a top-tier organization with capacity for large growth
• You will manage a large, multi-location, agronomy division
• This is an opportunity to set the agronomy division direction, manage department financials, and develop a strategic plan for success
• You will have oversight of first class facilities with capacity for significant growth
What you will be doing:
• Development and plan short-term and long-range plans centered on budget based goals and objectives
• Ensure operational activities are performed in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing business operations
• Develop a business plan to achieve sales growth, profitability, and department goals
• Oversee procurement of agronomy inputs and negotiation of manufacturer programs
• Build strong supplier relationships
• Strategic cost analysis and development of market specific pricing and programs to grow profitability
A successful candidate for this Agronomy Manager role will possess the following:
• Extensive retail management experience
• Experience with input procurement, business planning, managing costs, and developing sales programs that maintain margins and grow profit
• Previous oversight of department assets
• Experience managing risk and managing a large team
Compensation: Compensation for this role will be $120K+.
Benefits: This employer provides a full benefit package.
Desired Location: The Agronomy Manager role is located in South Central Minnesota.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Agronomy Manager job.