Agronomy Location Manager
Ag 1 Source is looking for an Agronomy Location Manager to manage a key location for our client in South Central North Dakota. This is a great organization to be a part of if you are looking to build a career and progress to higher levels of management.
What's in it for you:
• Growth with a solid company that has top people, facilities, and equipment.
• Opportunity to prove yourself by leading operations for one of our client"s key locations.
• Work for a company that has a solid operations support structure.
What you will be doing:
• Working with an established team that wants to continue growing.
• Managing a team of 10+ operations staff.
• Oversee all business at your locations including staff, budgets, and financials.
• Communicate with the sales team to ensure goals met and ensure tasks are timely.
• Develop and maintain key grower relationships and represent the company with local community.
• Supply feedback and ideas to upper management to improve the business and profitability.
A successful candidate for this Location Manager will possess the following:
• Strong understanding of agronomy operations.
• Understands value and how to successfully operate a high service business model.
• Able to gain respect of employees and successfully direct staff.
• Ability to work closely with large key growers and gain their confidence and business.
Compensation: The compensation for this position will range from $90K-$100K depending on the experience of the candidate.
Benefits: The Location Manager will receive a good bonus plan including health, retirement, vehicle, and vacation along with a number of other good benefits.
Desired Location: South Central ND is where the location is at, so either being from the area or willingness to relocate to the area is a must.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Agronomy Location Manager job.