Agronomy Distributor Sales - Florida
Ag 1 Source is looking for an Agronomy Distributor Salesman for a company who is expanding their footprint in the Florida market. They"ve had business in the area for the past number of years, but they are looking to ratchet up their talent to someone who can really take their business to the next level. We need someone who is experienced and HAS A SOLID DISTRIBUTION/RETAIL NETWORK in Florida. This is NOT a role for someone with just a year or two of sales experience. We need that SEASONED veteran who has the respect of the industry and can work to use that to grow this business.
This Agronomy Distributor Salesman will be working with a variety of products from bio-stimulants and nutritional products with a focus on the high value crops in Florida. What"s in it for you:
• The satisfaction of utilizing your experience and network to really grow a business in Florida.
• The ability to work from home, travel across the state, set your own schedule.
• Be a part of a smaller organization that has been around for a while now to get past many of those initial growing pains.
• Work for a company with a good benefit package and nice 401K match. What you will be doing:
Building and managing customer accounts to generate demand and increase sales
Provide technical sales support and product training to the distributors and end users
Leverage your network to grow the business
Travel throughout the state working with the distributors and their sales team
• Be responsible for aiding in some field trial work of the products A successful candidate will possess the following:
• Successful experience developing product demand in Florida
• Strong agronomic background with the high value crops in the state
• Minimum of a Bachelor"s degree
• Strong computer skills
• Seasoned and successful sales track record
Compensation: This role will depend upon experience, but targeted base salary would be around $100K.
Benefits: Company Truck, solid insurance package, strong 401K match, phone, computer, etc.
Desired Location: Flexible within the state of Florida. Travel will be required, and depending on your location, you may have to travel more to access certain parts of the state, but no set location for this to be based out of other than in Florida.
This search is being worked by Rhonda Caughlin Werner, our Executive Agronomy Recruiter for the South Eastern US with over 11 years in recruiting at Ag 1 Source. Learn more about Rhonda HERE.
If you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
Job Keywords: biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Agronomy Distribution Sales job.