Agriculture Credit Manager
A top client is seeking a Credit Manager to work with their locations in Southern Georgia and North Florida, but the preference is to be based out of the office in North Alabama. For a very experienced individual, the option may be on the table to be located in South West Georgia.
This role will be responsible for overseeing the credit and collections for these locations. Experience working with credit and/or finance companies in the Agriculture Industry is preferred. Key experience with the following will be needed:
• Establishment of credit limits for customers
• Analyzing financial data
• Experience working with third party financing options
• Ability to build strong relationships with location management and customers
• Strong reporting and data management Requirements:
• Bachelors degree in Business, Accounting, or Ag Business preferred
• 3+ years experience in Credit Management
• Ability to travel, seasonally will be more often than other times of the year
• Ag industry experience preferred
• Team player
• Strong skills with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Solid communication and relationship building skills
Ag 1 Source offers an industry leading Referral Bonus Program that provides our networking partners with a financial reward of up to $500. If you find positions that arent a fit for you, but you know of someone who might be, you can earn a referral bonus for referring those contacts! See our website for further details.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Agriculture Credit Manager Job.