Ag Equipment Sales - California
An exceptional ag equipment dealer in California has an outstanding opportunity for an Ag Equipment Salesperson to sell new and used ag equipment throughout a specified territory in Central California. Why should you consider this Ag Equipment Sales opportunity?
This company is a reputable and growing employer that has a very long history of providing exceptional products for its customers. They pride themselves on providing the best customer service and support in the industry. The territory is ripe for rapid growth, the company is a leader in their marketplace, and the company support is outstanding. We will provide all the resources required for success. Do you have what it takes?
• The qualified candidate will have a strong mechanical aptitude and successful sales history in the farm equipment industry
• In this position you will demonstrate ag equipment on a daily/weekly basis, demonstrating the equipment to farmers and any other customer prospects
• Experience with farm equipment is a must and a knowledge of the farming industry
• Good understanding of finance plans and sales promotions
• Entrepreneurial mindset working within the farm equipment industry
This is a legitimate $70-120k+ position for the right individual. (Base salary plus incentives) We will offer a draw for the first six months. Opportunities like this don"t come along every day, so dont put your career on hold any longer!
Ag 1 Source offers an industry leading Referral Bonus Program that provides our networking partners with a financial reward of up to $500. If you find positions that arent a fit for you, but you know of someone who might be, you can earn a referral bonus for referring those contacts! See our website for further details.
Job Keywords: farm equipment, sales, demonstration, finance, ag equipment, tractors, specialty ag equipment, tillage equipment, produce equipment, ag equipment sales
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Ag Equipment Sales job.