Ag Business Controller
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Controller to serve as the primary financial manager of this agricultural businesses operation. This solid, global company is seeking someone to come in and handle all the day-to-day financial business. This company has great benefits and a solid presence and should be a great place to continue your career.
What's in it for you:
• Be a key part of their leadership team.
• Work with a well-respected, global business in their niche of the agricultural industry.
• Key driver in the financial strength and growth of the organization.
What you will be doing:
• Preparation of monthly financial statements with full G/L responsibilities and analysis.
• Bank reconciliation and entries.
• Develop processes and accounting policies.
• Strengthen internal controls.
• Tax reporting and preparatio.n
• Work with management to set short and long-term goals, objectives and procedures.
• Accounting/AP/AR financials.
A successful candidate for this Controller will possess the following:
• 6+ years of accounting/controller experience - doesn"t need to be in agriculture business.
• Solid understand and experience with GAAP.
• Risk management experience.
Compensation: The employer is targeting $65K-$80K per year for this position.
Benefits: The employer provides a solid benefit and insurance package.
Desired Location: The Ag Business Controller will need to be located in South Central Florida.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Ag Business Controller job.