Do you have knowledge and/or experience with Ag operations? Do you possess excellent leadership, multi-tasking, and communication skills? Can you work overtime as necessary? If you said yes to these questions, and you have good interpersonal skills, we'd like to hear from you!
For nearly a century, Wilbur-Ellis has experienced success and growth in marketing and distributing agricultural products and services. Join us and grow your career with a strong and profitable industry leader offering competitive compensation, tremendous growth and development opportunities, and a people-first work environment. Come grow with us!
General Purpose and Scope of Position:
Wilbur-Ellis is seeking seasonal employees to be responsible for supporting aerial operations.
Key Skills and Abilities Include:
- Knowledge and/or experience with agricultural operations (preferred)
- Intermediate level proficiency with standard software including MS Office Suite
- Ability to safely operate company machinery within state laws and company policies and guidelines
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills between both customers and fellow employees
- Ability to repetitively bend, kneel and walk long distances while working in a non-climate-controlled environment and outside in inclement weather
- Dependability/reliability. Occasionally may need to work Saturdays.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willingness and desire to work overtime hours during busy seasons
Specific Responsibilities and Key Deliverables Include:
- Duties include: loading airplanes, general upkeep of load facilities, assisting in inventory management, and various day-to-day operational tasks as needed
- Complete the tasks and activities outlined by the Branch Manager and/or Mentor for the intern to include supporting branch operations and local customers including field scouting
- Conform to the normal working hours of the Wilbur-Ellis location, including overtime when requested
- Support the employer, keep the employer's business confidential, and work for the employer's best interest
- Comply with company safety standards and participate in inspections and safety training meetings
- Facility compliance a must
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage commensurate with experience and other factors
- Comprehensive company benefits
Job Code: INTER03334