Position Purpose: This position is responsible for achieving satisfied clients by helping current and prospective clients receive more than they expect from Trans Ova Genetics. This will be accomplished by interfacing with Clients and internal team members to fulfill client’s needs by following proper business practices and assisting clients by properly setting expectations.
- Provides world class client service to both internal and external clients.
- Build relationships with external and internal clients that will facilitate an environment of trust, loyalty, and honest communication.
- Places client orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Respond to client requests and effectively communicate results within 24 hours.
- Works with Regional Business Manager and Client Service Manager to identify qualified prospects, coordinate plan for building a relationship with that client, and following through with scheduling work to be performed.
- Practices Counselor Sales Person skills to relate with prospective clients, qualify their interests, and follows through with a plan for a full needs discovery.
- Work with Client Service, Professional Service, Donor, Recip, and Lab Teams to efficiently and accurately schedule client business.
- Appropriately and accurately conducts business processes with new and existing clients. This includes proper filling out of paperwork for certain procedures and ensuring client service agreements are signed prior to service scheduling.
- Fully understands bovine reproduction and the tools offered by Trans Ova and information necessary to guide client’s decision making on their utilization.
- Assists in the collection of accounts receivable, and achieving “days past due” objectives within assigned territory.
- Ready and willing to help in other areas of operations as needed.
- Follows Trans Ova’s policies and procedures.
- Maintains a professional image reflective of Trans Ova’s branding objective with internal and external clients inclusive, but not limited to appearance, dress, conversations and decision making.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific discipline is preferred or sufficient industry experience.
- 1 – 3 years in related client service experience is desired.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions:
The position will generally be in an indoor office environment. Occasional travel may be required for meetings, trade shows, etc. (<10%).
- Knowledge of the bovine industry and bovine reproduction highly desired.
- Proficiency with a computer including Excel, Power Point and Word are required.
- High degree of professionalism-integrity.
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Strong client focus both on the phone/computer and face to face.
- Comfort speaking with new people and desire to interface with leaders in the livestock industry.