|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
Scoular is an employee-owned company with more than $4 billion in sales, Scoular employs more than 1,000 people in over 100 offices and facilities in North America, Asia, and other locations world-wide. For over 129 years, feed and food customers have been counting on Scoular's experts to create safe and reliable supply chain solutions for end-users and suppliers of grain, feed ingredients, and food ingredients around the globe.
This position is a key leadership position on the Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory team with responsibility to manage the development and management of FSQR programs that will be utilized across Scoular. The FSQR Specialist will provide guidance and expertise to the business units and external partners to manage expectations and ensure conformance to FSQR programs. This role is responsible, assess, recommend, report on Scoular's regulatory programs, contribute to improve regulatory compliance, and maintain necessary approvals. Coordinates and reports on regulatory processes, such as audits, inspections, license renewals, and/or registrations. This role will need to create an environment of high performance and continuous improvement.
The Scoular Company is an Equal Opportunity EmployerRequirements
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Understanding of domestic and international regulations
• Knowledge in international transportation and export procedures
• Proven ability to adapt and manage effectively in fast-paced changing environment
• Team oriented leadership skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize workflow and complete tasks with a high level of organization, responsibility, and efficiency
• Knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel experience is required
• Willing and able to travel, as necessary
• Bachelor's degree in technical field plus min. 2 years related experience or master's degree.
• Manufacturing experience across multiple product types.
• Experience in Technical Services, i.e., Quality, Food Safety, Auditing
• Knowledge of Quality management tools, i.e., root cause investigation, customer complaint management, data analysis etc.
• Knowledge of FDA and USDA food safety regulatory requirements
• Experience in building, creating, and managing programs.