- Work closely with lab tech lead and global counterparts to support strong, agile and scalable technical infrastructure across Digital Development and Labs teams.
- Build & support of the digital products required by Syngenta Digital
- Support for Technical stack of each product
- Support local and global standards for Technology stacks. Includes AWS, DevOps, Testing, Coding Standards
- 3 to 5 years professional experience in software development, in the development of web-based software applications
- Must have : ReactJS, NodeJS, V good CSS/Less (ideally able to recreate pixel perfect designs), Redux, Webpack, Babel
- Experience of building universal/isomorphic web apps with ReactJS
- Should have : TDD with Mocha/Chai, RxJS/Observable
- Nice to have : MaterialUI, working with Data Visualisation and Mapping/geospacial
- Good with data, and data binding using redux and web services
- Strong expertise in agile software development and methods (e.g. Lean, Scrum, Kanban)
- Understand best-practice for developing cross-browser/device, maintainable code
- Understand page loading optimization strategies
- Experience with testing methods (TDD, BDD) and test automation tools.
- A broad knowledge of tools, frameworks and technologies related to designing, implementing, deploying (CI/CD) and hosting software services
Critical Knowledge and Education
- University undergraduate and/or advanced degree in IT, Engineering, Computer Science, or other relevant educational experience.
Experiences to be Gained
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
- Fast paced, vibrant environment, incubating ideas from scientists, farmers and commercial teams.
- Developing innovative software solutions and integrating them into the Syngenta's infrastructure
- An opportunity to work on a wide range of technologies and projects - IoT, mobile app, web apps, big data, robotics, and more
Job Post Date: 05/06/19