Syngenta is one of the leading companies in the agricultural sector. More than 28,000 employees work in over 90 countries around the world to continuously improve the yield potential of crops. Through world-class research, our global presence and close collaboration with our customers, we help increase crop yields and agricultural productivity. We help protect the environment and improve health and quality of life.
We are looking for a / n for our location Münchwilen (AG) immediately or by appointment
Purpose and scope of the job
- Arrangement, execution and monitoring of all necessary personnel and operational activities in the processing of sample shipping orders.
- Planning and coordination of cooperation with other departments (internal and external), in particular with the logistics warehouse and the clients of the sample shipping orders.
- Processing of sample shipping orders
Responsibility of the job
- The job holder is responsible for the management and organization of the logistics administration department
- Ensures that the necessary personnel management tools (eg employee appraisal and target dialogue, training and development plans) are in place.
- Ensures that the activities of the area are performed in accordance with the QA (Quality Manual) and Implementation Regulations.
- Ensures that all the tools for editing the sample shipping orders exist.
- Responsible for compliance with the laws, directives and guidelines relevant to logistics
- Contact person for dangerous goods representatives, customers and HS & E
- Collection / updating of customer and country information worldwide
- Fulfill the individual country regulations worldwide
- Order entry (Starlims / SAP)
- Disponibility controls of goods
- Packing orders to warehouse operation
- Create shipping documents and certificates of analysis
- Monitoring worldwide transport dates
- Sufficient experience to lead a team
- Completed apprenticeship in the logistics, chemical or commercial area.
- Experience with Logistics Administration or as a Dispatcher
- Work experience in working with chemicals
- Foreman training or equivalent training
- English knowledge.
What we offer:
- With your work you can make an important contribution to the food security of people -> #briningplantpontentialtolife
- A responsible task with interesting challenges
- An open and pleasant working environment
Are you interested? Then apply online. We look forward to receiving your application!