|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
Syngenta is one of the world's leading agriculture companies. Our ambition is to help safely feed the world while taking care of the planet. We aim to improve the sustainability, quality and safety of agriculture with world class science and innovative crop solutions. Our technologies enable millions of farmers around the world to make better use of limited agricultural resources. With 28,000 people in more than 90 countries we are working to transform how crops are grown. Through partnerships, collaboration and The Good Growth Plan we are committed to improving farm productivity, rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
1. Lead and has direct line responsibility for Export, Import , Logistics & customer services for local product delivery in meeting with customers requirement with responsible safety & environmental manner; customer focus, cost optimization; operations efficiency and effectiveness via 3rd party logistics service provider.
2. Develops, manages and motivates the local Logistcis & customer services team. Challenge the current business methodology/procedures through the application of continuous improvement and best practice techniques/knowledge.
3. Management of exports & imports of seeds & non seed inventory with 3rd party logistics service providers.
4. Management of 3rd party logistics service providers on local product delivery, including capacity planning, capability development, HSE, effective utilization transportation fleet.
5. Ensuring customers' orders are delivered on time as per agreed service level agreement in a safe and cost effective manner.
6. Responsible for reviewing all OTIF/Order Filled rate information and acting on root cause analysis to identify and resolve key and ongoing challenges.
7. Responsible for PDVE & SDVE budget and target. This include functional budgeting, customer compliant management, reporting and KPIs management.
8. Streamlining/re-design/build the Logistics network according to business needs to promote innovation; optimize service level; appropriate response time; and cost efficiency.
9. Take the lead customer compliant and feedback management. Addressing issues and introduce remedial action.
10. Initiate regular performance review meeting with 3rd party logistics service providers under local product delivery. Addressing issues and coach the contractors towards operations excellence target.
11. Providing day to day support (both proactive and reactive) to line managers on any of the issues already referred to, as well as response to immediate/unusual situations.
12. Preparation of application for getting various incentives/benefits from government & Maintain Record for the same ( related with EXIM).
13. Follow up with Clearing Agents, forwarder & transporter for clearance of goods. Coordination with other fuctions for shared services.
14. Mantaing records of Export clearance under EPCG scheme & Coordination with Writer Information Management Services for storage and retivival of import and export files.
Critical Success Factors & Key Challenges :
Knowledge ,experience & Leadership Capabilities
Critical Knowledge :