The Prairie Agricultural Machinery Institute (PAMI) requires a Marketing and Communications Coordinator in our Humboldt location. The successful applicant will be working closely with WESTEST out of Portage la Prairie, MB.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Ensuring brand strategies and directions are incorporated into both marketing and communication plans.
- Managing both brand PAMI and WESTEST with the goals of raising visibility, increasing awareness and cultivating our story
- Development of PAMIs culture and modernized values
- Securing marketing material and opportunities
- Managing all media and marketing vendor relationships
- Managing the budgets for promotional campaigns and events, advertising and contracted services
- Creating standardized work and processes for each marketing initiative, public event, and social media
- Travelling to support setup and take down of trade show booths while also participating in the event
- Providing marketing communications support for published articles, technical transfer initiatives and related events
- Monitoring and updating website content to ensure its ongoing usability, relevance and accuracy
- Providing marketing and communication guidance internally
In addition to your annual salary the following benefits are included:
- Extended health & dental benefits
- LTD and STD disability
- generous pension plan
- 36 hour week with 26 EDO's through out the year
- -3 weeks vacation with additional time off during Christmas and New Years
- Professional association dues paid plus on the job training as required
PAMI's Mission Vision and Objectives,
Innovative solutions for agriculture and beyond.
To enhance sustainability and profitability in agriculture and other sectors through research, innovation, adaptation and knowledge transfer.
- Pursue initiatives that evaluate the economics of new technologies, explore renewable-energy solutions and bioresources, discover environmental technologies, reinforce organizational knowledge of agricultural machinery, and cultivate technology innovation.
- Enhance PAMI's profile to reflect our broader impact and services.
- Increase public visibility and communications.
- Continue to enhance our financial stability and growth.
- Adopt a human-resources strategy that positions our organization as a leader in the local community and an employer of choice.
- Continue capital investment to facilitate growth.
Our ideal candidate for this role will have excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills
You will be joining a close knit and cohesive organization that is akin to family. With a range of social events there is something for everyone to enjoy