Parrish Heimbecker is an exciting place to develop a career in agriculture, agriculture processing and food processing. With more than 60 locations coast to coast, we can offer you a unique opportunity to make your mark in a growth-oriented Canadian agricultural company. Our mandate is to support Canadian producers and food manufacturers who grow and sell their crops and baked goods to global markets.
Our success comes from a well-established network of assets, ongoing infrastructure development and strong business relationships that we nurture with farmers and suppliers. Learn more about us at www.parrishandheimbecker.com
We are currently seeking a Sales Consultant to provide farm customers with agronomic advice and information, as well as providing seed, fertilizer, crop protection products and infield services to maximize grower returns.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide informative and guidance to growers through pre-season planning and in-season execution.
• Manage budgeted sales goals for each aspect of crop input business:
• Crop Protection Products
• Application Services
• Manage customer relationships, promoting PH as an innovative, dependable cropping partner
• Assist growers in marketing their grain through PH assets
• Contracting all types of grain from farm customers in accordance with the business plan
• Continued education through courses, conferences, seminars and mentoring
• Hold CCA or have the willingness and ability to achieve CCA status and 4R Designation
• Minimum of 3 years experience in crop input and grain business in a customer facing role
• Computer literacy is required
• Thorough product and agronomy knowledge with experience in consulting
• Valid G Drivers License
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
To apply, please visit our career website: http://parrishandheimbecker.com/career_all
PH is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that is reflective of Canadian society. As a result, Parrish Heimbecker, Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is in compliance with the Employment Equity Act. We welcome applications from women, aboriginal people, people with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Accommodations in relation to the job selection process are available upon request