Parrish Heimbecker, Limited (PH) is a Canadian, family owned agri-business, with roots in the agriculture industry dating back over 100 years. Founded in 1909, PH is growth-oriented, diversified and vertically-integrated with operations spanning across grain trading, handling and merchandising, as well as crop inputs, flour milling and feed mills.
With over 60 locations spanning from coast to coast, and trade links around the globe, PH supports Canadian producers and food manufacturers who grow and sell their crops and baked goods to domestic and international markets. Learn more about us at www.parrishandheimbecker.com.
Reporting to the Location Manager, this is a full time position. Shantz Station is within commuting distance for people living in Fergus, Almira, Kitchener, Guelph, Waterloo, Cambridge, Arthur, Palmerston, Drayton or Moorefield.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Operation and maintenance of equipment
• Support all facility operations as needed
• Unloading and loading of grain trucks and railcars
• Previous general labourer experience
• Experience working in the grain or agriculture industry is an asset
• Experience with Agricultural or heavy equipment is an asset
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Basic computer operating skills (or ability to learn) are required
• Openness to learning new things
To apply, please go online to: www.parrishandheimbecker.com/career_all
PH is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that is reflective of Canadian society. As a result, Parrish Heimbecker, Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is in compliance with the Employment Equity Act. We welcome applications from women, aboriginal people, people with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Accommodations in relation to the job selection process are available upon request