Parrish Heimbecker, Limited (PH) is a Canadian, family owned agri-business, with roots in the agriculture industry dating back over 100 years. Founded in 1909, PH is growth-oriented, diversified and vertically-integrated with operations spanning across grain trading, handling and merchandising, as well as crop inputs, flour milling and feed mills.
With over 60 locations spanning from coast to coast, and trade links around the globe, PH supports Canadian producers and food manufacturers who grow and sell their crops and baked goods to domestic and international markets. Learn more about us at www.parrishandheimbecker.com.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operation of customer fertilizer applicator
• Operation of a Floater
• Operation of fertilizer delivery truck
• Assist in maintaining agricultural equipment
• Other duties as assigned
• Must have previous experience operating agricultural equipment
• Must be mechanically inclined
• Must be able to work overtime
• AZ or DZ license is an asset
PH is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that is reflective of Canadian society. As a result, Parrish Heimbecker, Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is in compliance with the Employment Equity Act. We welcome applications from women, aboriginal people, people with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Accommodations in relation to the job selection process are available upon request