Requirements / Qualifications
- Accepting applications for the 2019-2020 School Year.
- Please note that all applicants must meet the minimum requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Valid California Single Subject Teaching Credential
- Possession of, or the ability to obtain an EL authorization
- Basic Skills Requirement or CBEST
- Subject Matter Competency (Verified through credential or MSAT/NTE/CSET)
Please attach the following documents when submitting your on-line application:
- Copy of Transcript (Bachelor's Degree or higher)
- Credential Copy (Appropriate Credential)
- Letter of Introduction (Cover Letter)
- Letter(s) of Recommendation (Three Letters (One Supervisor) **Must be signed.)
- Other (Subject Matter Competency (Verified through Credential or MSAT/NTE/CSET))
- Test Results/Materials (Basic Skills Requirement/CBEST)
Comments and Other Information
- Santa Paula Unified School District accepts up to 10 years of credentialed verifiable teaching experience.
Applications accepted online only.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
Job Post Date: 05/15/19