We're growing exponentially. Ready to do the same...You Belong Here!
At Kenna, we're proud of our reputation for retaining great employees. And we're equally proud of the fact that our continual growth means we're almost always on the lookout to add to our great talent.
Innovation. Creativity. Integrity. Empowerment. These are our core values at Kenna. For the past 30 years, Kenna has attracted the highest caliber of employees to join our dynamic, multi-disciplinary team of experts who work together to deliver strategic, marketing, digital and creative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them meet their business objectives, build loyalty and deliver a best in class customer experience.
If you're looking to learn, grow, innovate and make an impact, then this could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
About the Role:
As an Account Executive, you will work with the Client Service Team to support the link between clients and Kenna. You must understand your clients' needs and objectives and liaise closely with them. You will be responsible for daily client and agency tasks, project management, client relationship and overall support while providing regular status updates through effective communication.
As the Account Executive you will ensure all work is strategically planned, executed and delivered flawlessly, on time and on budget. You will leverage your marketing, digital and customer service skill sets to continue to innovate and enhance client projects and solutions.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain trusted client relationships in terms of project deliverables and service level satisfaction
- Support the Client Service Team with the development of the proposals, briefs, marketing campaigns, communication strategies and budget estimates
- Work closely with cross-functional teams ranging from strategy, insights, creative to digital to ensure all timelines and project inputs are communicated pro-actively
- Oversee every element of the project throughout the entire project life cycle
- Understand client's industry, objectives, products, programs and brand guidelines
- Proactively manage Client and Agency expectations, project scope and risks
- Monitor campaign effectiveness, reporting metrics and client debriefs
- Management of all key project documentation, including meeting notes, emails, review and approvals
- Bachelors Degree (Agriculture an asset) or 2-3 years of professional experience in a related field
- Proficient with MS Office products (Windows, Word, Excel; PowerPoint, Visio)
- Prior experience managing successful marketing/digital/customer experience projects
- Demonstrated ability working with client stakeholders
- Excellent team player with collaborative mindset
- Capacity to adapt to a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Thrive in learning, communicating new ideas and looking for new ways to grow
- Background in Canadian Agriculture, Plant, Animal, Environmental Science is an asset
- 30 - 40% Travel required
Kenna is an equal opportunity employer.