Job Title:Laborer (Prosser, WA) Location:Prosser, WA, West United States, USA Company:J.R. Simplot Company Industry Sector:Agribusiness Industry Type:Plant & Soil Sciences, Seed and Biotechnology Career Type:Accounting/Finance/Asset Management Job Type:Full Time Minimum Years Experience Required:N/A Salary:Competitive
The J.R. Simplot Company is looking for a seasonal laborer. Full-time, temporary, position with full benefits and the opportunity for substantial over-time hours. The primary responsibility is to assist with daily plant operations.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of the job
- Equipment and plant maintenance; including welding, pump and engine overhauls, painting, and general housekeeping responsibilities
- Loading fertilizer and chemicals; operating equipment to blend fertilizer and chemicals; cleaning and storing equipment after application process
- Receiving and unloading product and performing warehouse inventory and storage functions
- Maintain a conscientiousness for safety at all times; while performing all duties.
- Represent selves and the Company professionally at all times.
Knowledge of basic farm equipment and operation is preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit www.simplot.com/careers
- Select Job Search
- Select Current Opportunities
- Select All Open Positions
- Apply to Job ID# 7028
When a position is in the interview stage or has been filled, it will no longer appear on our Simplot Careers website. If you experience any technical difficulties when applying through our online system, please contact our JRS Talent and Culture department for assistance at email@example.com.
**The J.R. Simplot Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.**
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.