1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field.
DESIRED SKILLS and ABILITIES:
• Experience with Oracle, SQL Server databases
• Experience with web and enterprise technologies such as Spring MVC, JAX-RS, Hibernate, Java Message Service (JMS), jQuery
• Conceptual understanding of framework methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall method as well as SDLC's
• Ability to gain solid working knowledge on various programming languages, techniques, and best practices.
• Ability to work independently with limited general supervision.
• Ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies and develop applications
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Operating Systems (UNIX/Linux and/or Windows)
• Development Methodologies (e.g., Waterfall, Agile, and or Iterative)
• Architecture (Cloud, Web Services and/or SOA)
• Databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL)
• Familiarity with Oracle EBS Suite 12.x and Oracle tools
• Development tools and services (MS Visual Studio, Eclipse, jBuilder, JDeveloper, Spring Framework, jBoss, Apache, Tomcat, Maven, and/or automated test tools)
• User Interface development tools
• Configuration Management tools (Serena, Subversion and/or Git)
• Open Source, cloud and virtualization software and services
• Familiarity with current Web UI frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, Angular, and/or Ember
• Web services (REST or SOAP)
1. Delivers systems solutions by applying an understanding of business and functional processes through consulting with supervisor, systems analysts, other software developers, and end users to gather information about program intent, functions, features, data requirements, input requirements, output requirements, internal and external checks and controls, hardware and operating system environment, and interfaces with other systems.
2. Designs or writes program specifications based on consultations with supervisor, systems analysts, other software developers, and end users.
3. Analyzes code to find causes of errors and revises requirements and programs.
4. Writes and maintains documentation of changes to computer code, programs, and specifications.
5. Reviews user and technical documentation written by others to confirm consistency with program operations.
6. Supports integration between various systems and develops/modifies reports as needed
7. Other work-related duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
8. Reliable and regular attendance is expected.
Pre-Employment Drug Screen required.
Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.