Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC, a national agricultural-chemical company, has an immediate opening for a Secretary at the Merkel, TX location. This position performs general secretarial and receptionist functions as needed by the execution of the duties listed below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate invoices for two separate Helena locations.
- Accounts Payable function including coding of expenses, submission to the Corporate office for payment and setting up new vendors.
- Check scanning for customer payments to be posted on accounts.
- Answer phones, directs calls and take messages.
- Greet and announce visitors. Route any mail and packages.
- Create letters, memos, spreadsheets, etc. as needed.
- Perform general office duties including but not limited to mass mailing, typing, copying, filing and faxing.
- Maintain office supply inventory.
- Other work-related duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
- Reliable and regular attendance is expected.
- An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of two years experience in a business environment.
- Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Good computer skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Reasonable accomodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions listed below.
- The employee is required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit.
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Pre-employment drug screen is required.
Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC offers an excellent working environment and an outstanding compensation and benefits package.
Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Veteran