Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC, a national agricultural-chemical company, has an immediate opening for a Business Intelligence Analyst, Jr. at our Collierville TN location.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Computer Science from an accredited four-year college/university or two years' experience as an analyst working on data or business intelligence projects.
- Working knowledge of SQL and data storage structures.
- Working knowledge of data visualization and reporting tools such as Cognos Analytics and Microsoft Power BI.
- Conceptual knowledge of data warehousing and ETL processes.
- Conceptual knowledge of software development lifecycles.
- Ability to design enterprise level reports and dashboards.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to set priorities and work on multiple tasks.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Analyze data from multiple sources including, but not limited to ERP, point-of-sale, CRM, and HR systems.
- Identifies actionable items and trend summaries through data research and analysis.
- Documents business rules, terminology, and requirements, and defines calculations used in reporting.
- Enhances existing reports and dashboards to improve accuracy, readability, load times, and overall user experience.
- Creates new analytics, visualizations, and reports for stakeholders and business leadership.
- Develops, edits, and maintains operating procedures and standards manuals.
- Conducts training sessions to implement new or improved systems and procedures.
- Identifies and makes recommendations for potential areas where existing business services policies and procedures require change or new ones need to be developed.
- Other work-related duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
- Reliable and regular attendance is expected.
We offer an excellent working environment and an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check are required.
Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.