De Lacy Executive are seeking an experienced, hands-on assistant Feed Mill Manager to join a highly successful, UK company which is benefiting from rapid and sustained expansion. You will be required to efficiently and effectively manage the daily production and distribution functions for the animal compound feed mill, ensuring compliance with industry legislation & codes of practice. This is an exciting role that could offer the successful candidate a solid and progressive career opportunity.
- Responsible for all onsite feed operations, planning and production of all customers' orders ensuring timely delivery.
- Accurate stock control of all raw materials and finished products onsite.
- Health and Safety and Environmental Management on site.
- Overseeing the scheduling of plant and vehicles to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Budget control for production, transport and maintenance operations.
- Ensuring mill hygiene, feed quality and environmental standards are met in accordance with UFAS, company procedures, statutory regulations and customer requirements.
- Ensure the required levels of mill / site maintenance and statutory regulations are met.
- Contributing to strategy and business improvement.
- Experience in feed mill management.
- The ability to understand the importance of product quality and will have the ability to make decisions.
- Excellent people skills to effectively manage or learn to manage the production teams.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- An effective communicator.
- Fully IT literate.
- A competitive salary package will be offered to reflect the experience of the applicant.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
Job Post Date: 04/08/19