|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
Mycogen Seeds, an affiliate of Corteva Agriscience, has an open Territory
- Managing current and prospective customers and achieving sales goalsin the assigned territory in support of the business strategy and marketing plan.
- Develop thorough knowledge of the assigned Mycogen products and theirtargeted applications.
- Develop understanding of customer's product and service needs and identifiesthe appropriate Mycogen resources and support.
- Develop and maintain broad competitive intelligence for the territoryand market segment(s) assigned.
- May include specification selling to targeted contacts, managing thedistributor channel in the assigned territory or a mix of large and small accounts
- Communicates frequently with others to foster a team approach to themarket.
- Minimum 2 years agricultural sales experience or 4 years general salesexperience
- A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability towork legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for anytype of U.S. permanent residency (green card)process.
- Comfortable with risk; accepts individual responsibility andaccountability