We are excited to announce that Corteva Agriscience is the name of the new Agriculture Division of DowDuPont. We are bringing together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences to create a market-shaping, standalone agriculture company with leading positions in seed technologies, crop protection and digital agriculture. We will work across the global agriculture value chain to create a more efficient food system.
At Corteva Agriscience, we seek to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume. This means we will help rejuvenate the agricultural ecosystem to support people and the planet and to ensure progress for generations to come.
- Fixed Assets Coordinator: Interface to Financial Service Center; interacts across functional lines, provides first line consultation and training throughout a cross-country network. Understands capitalization rules and fixed asset accounting processes (US GAAP and Statutory)
- Web cycle coordinator: Identify Web Cycle users, identify and escalate root causes of frequent/recurring issues, support local Web cycle users in determining financial codification of invoices, organize class-room Web Cycle Resolver trainings
- RTP end-to-end process improvement: Map current processes to identify potential process improvements in collaboration with regional sourcing and local site organization, test solutions for technical readiness, coordinate the implementation of new technical solutions with business and operations, build technical expertise to be first level contact in case of questions.
- Supervisor: Leader for Admin staff (3-4 employees)
- Educational training and additional qualification in the commercial sector or adequate qualification with relevant work experience, preferably in an industrial environment.
- Several years of relevant work experience, preferably in accounting or controlling.
- Strong leadership skills, high degree of business knowledge and communication, problem-solving skills including process improvement and flexibility.
- Independent, structured and service-oriented approach, organizational skills, ability to prioritize, good self-organization and good time management, hands-on mentality and cross-functional view.
- Very good German and English language skills, spoken and written; SAP R/3 FI and MM: Microsoft Office.