Corteva Agriscience has an exciting opportunity for a Strategic Account Manager in the Jamestown area.
The Strategic Account Manager (SAM) role is responsible for implementing the direct sales process with selected Strategic Accounts within the Pioneer Services Business. Establish a sustainable business relationship with clients using DPP (Dynamic Pricing Platform) and coordinating the support to enable full utility of the service along with other future services offerings.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting business analysis of assigned accounts
- Executing comprehensive call strategy
- Delivering precision agronomy
- Communicating product knowledge
- Negotiating & coordinating value proposition delivery
- Meet assigned unit and revenue targets
- Develop value proposition to assist growers to achieve higher productivity
- Lead the coordination of the support team to deliver on business needs analysis
- Coordinate customer activities to provide support & strengthen relationship
- Support the invoices process to all assigned accounts
- Coordinate the delivery of precision agronomy, product knowledge, and agronomic service
- Demonstrate the ability to increase penetration by calling on prospects building relationships that lead to new revenue opportunities
- Understand customer needs and provide feedback to the organization on product performance, program effectiveness, and competitive activity. Suggest improvements or alternative tactics to help achieve commercial area and territory goals.
- Continue to develop professionally by remaining current with new technologies, management innovations, and sales management developments
Bachelor's degree in Agronomy, Business, Marketing required, will consider other degrees with related field sales experience.
7 years of Ag sales or field agronomy experience, managing and coaching individuals.
Corteva Agriscience provides a comprehensive benefits package including:
Competitive health, vision, and dental insurance
100% 401k company match
3 weeks paid time-off to start
12 paid holidays