Under the authority of the companys leadership:
- Analyse, implement and coordinate companys profitability and growth policies,
- Provide management and orientation of sales activities through distribution channels,
- Manage sales teams while creating an environnement which fosters initiative to increase and reach sales goals,
- Analyse and manage resource allocation to achieve expected sales volume, market share and earnings growth,
- Develop and support implementation of sales policies on the sales market,
- Search for new business partnerships in order to get the best business opportunities,
- Supervise the coordination of allocated resources for strategies and programs necessary to achueve sales goals,
- Make budget decisions considering their impact on companys financial results,
- Provide a high level of service to customers and influence the sales process,
- Be part of the Corteva Executive Committee and represent the strategy and needs of the seeds business,
- Contribute to the implementation of Corteva to the sales teams.
- Masters/Engineering degree in Agricultural Science
- Several years of field and sales experience in seeds business is required.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
- You are acknowledged for your reliability, analytical and organizational skills as well as your technical agricultural expertise and your vision of the seeds market.
Job Post Date: 04/05/19