CortevaAgriscience, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont has an excitingopportunity for a Sales Support Specialist. The Sales Support Specialist will ensureexemplary customer service and support is provided to sales representatives,and field sales employees. Serve as a systems expert and process owner ensuringeffective implementation and execution of all Sales Support processes forassigned territories.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide direction and communication tosales representatives and field sales staff for guidelines and deadlines.Maintain expert knowledge of systems and serve as an expert contact forspecific needs related to Sales Support processes to ensure a high level of customerservice and productivity. Proactively resolve issues. Respond timely andcourteously to all inquiries from the field regarding supply chain processes.
- Facilitate and co-ordinate two-waycommunication with Field Sales Team and Sales Reps through inbound/outboundcalls and email/text.
- Support and manage through segmentedsupply the allocations, cuts, substitutions and requests for all product linesat the package and treatment level. Co-ordinate and facilitate shipping throughopen communication of all product lines according to the targets. Co-ordinateand monitor in season movement of products and documentation.
- Support and manage all functions,including and not limited to compliance, credit and financing, invoicing,commissions, program support, settlements and administration. Collect, review,verify accurate data and timeliness. Maintaining strong work ethics and work toinstructions and delegation of authority.
- Maintain expert knowledge of systems,Sales Support processes, to ensure a high level of customer service andproductivity.
- Work with all internal Pioneer systems.
- Continue to develop professionally byremaining current with new technologies.
- Associate Diploma in Agriculture,Business or Accounting required; Bachelors Degree preferred; OR 2-3 yearsrelated experience in agriculture, sales, customer service, accounting,bookkeeping, credit administration, etc.
- English -bilingual an asset (French)
- Strong customer service experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of agriculture.Ability to learn the seed and crop protection business as it relates to thesupport of the Sales Team.
- PC experience with basic skills indifferent software applications (Excel, Word, ACCESS, PowerPoint, SAP).
- Experience with basic accounting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare standardbusiness correspondence and communicate policies and procedures in a positivemanner.
- Demonstrated ability to effectivelyorganize and prioritize workload and manage in a multi-task environment.
- Strong communication skills (includingtelephone, e-mail and presentations skills) and ability to communicate accurateinformation with diverse groups of people.
- Demonstrated ability to recognizeprocess improvement opportunities and effectively communicate and implementchange.