Corteva Agriscience hasan exciting opportunity for a Regional IT Infrastructure & Operations Support CentralEast to join their going team. Corteva Agriscience creates the world's most recognized andpremium agricultural solutions to address the greatest challenges inagriculture. With a focus on technology, Corteva Agriscience creates seed andcrop protection products that increase productivity and profit for farmerswhile reducing risks to their business. Every day our digital tools deliverinsights our global partners need to thrive now and into the future.
As theworlds first dedicated agriculture start-up, were building a culture thatstays curious, thinks differently, acts boldly and takes a stand on whatsright for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. We knowweve got big challenges to solve - we hope you'll be part of the solution.Whether you are in the lab or on the farm, teaching classes or crafting code -we need bold thinkers and fearless doers to bring their best to the job athand. Every role at Corteva Agriscience includes an opportunity to grow whatmatters.
Regional ITInfrastructure & Operations Support role manages day-to-day operations andprovides support to regional and local sites. The role serves as a face to ITfor a variety of region-specific IT needs.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Manage regional day-to-day IT operational activities and overseelocal sites focused on infrastructure compute, end user computing, telecometc.
- Oversee regional and local support vendors to ensure timelydelivery of services and compliance with SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
- Share and leverage best practices across regions and ensureefficiency, effectiveness and alignment of operational processes.
- Interface with global IT operations organization including ServiceDesk and User Support roles to receive, address or escalate regional or localincidents, requests, and changes.
- Ensure communication at regional and local levels to inform IT andthe business regarding regional operations changes in service includingdowntime.
- Make sure processes followed are in line with companys policiesand procedures.
- Ensure compliance practices are followed.
- Participate in audit as required.
- Implement and monitor controls defined by the internal controlsstandards manual.
- Provide evidence of execution as required.
- Create training materials and deliver/organize training sessionsto business employees as needed.
- Stay updated of industry trends within specific area of expertise.
- Responsible for local projects and deployments of global solutionsin partnership with the IT global solutions/services teams.
- Negligible travel.
- Efficient day-to-day operations at local sites
- Efficiency, effectiveness and alignment of operational processes
Key Competencies Required:
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure and operations
- Infrastructure generalist knowledge in; LAN/WAN, Wireless,Telecom, and CISCO.
- Work with cross-functional global teams
- Manage externally contracted vendor resources
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and Understanding of IT Internal Controls
- Able to handle escalation issues as they arise
Experience & Education Required
- 10 years of solid work experience in Infrastructure
- Bachelors degree preferred