!!!Now Offering $2500 Sign-On Bonus!!!
Wages starting at $20.00 per hour
At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter what your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – solving the world’s food problems through innovation, technology, and putting people first. Corteva has an exciting opportunity for Production Technicians to join our team. If you want to work with knowledgeable colleagues who take pride in their work and excel at everything they do, then this is the perfect opportunity for you! We welcome candidates who want to grow their career with us! We are looking for candidates who take the initiative, love to learn, work hard, and have a stable work history.
Responsibilities – What You Will Do:
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Harvest activities such as preparation, sorting, drying, etc.
- Conditioning activities such as sizing, gravity operation, packaging, palletizing, etc.
- Return and rework activities.
- Quality Analysis & Control activities.
- Field management activities such as scouting and field maintenance.
- Warehousing activities include forklift operation, collecting samples, pooling, etc.
- Gathering data for continuous improvement projects.
- Various other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements – Who You Are:
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- You love a variety of tasks as well as enjoy working hard and staying busy!
- You want to work somewhere doing something where you can make a difference in the world!
- Growing your skills and your career is extremely important to you and you’re looking for a company like Corteva where you have the opportunity to do just that!
- You have your High School Diploma or GED.
- You enjoy working hard and have two or more years of on-the-job working experience.
- When you see a problem, you look for a way to fix it, you’re solutions focused.
- You are comfortable using computers and software, like Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Etc.
- You have a valid driver’s license, so you will be able to drive company vehicles on-assignment when needed, like field inspections or bin sampling.
- You value the safety of yourself and your co-workers and will eagerly participate in safe work practices, on-the-job safety, and work safety programs.
- Chilly warehouse? Dusty field inspections? No problem! You love to get out there and be in the heart of operations with your team and work hard!
- You always are willing to help, and physical work isn’t a problem for you…Passing by a team member struggling to lift something? Safety is your top priority, and you are willing and able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds with or without reasonable accommodation to help your colleague and/or perform necessary tasks!
- You understand that the company’s viability and performance is directly tied to your job security, so you are willing and able to work shift work and overtime including nights and weekends to meet business needs during peak season.
- You always put your best foot forward and pay great attention to detail, so you have submitted your updated resume with your application to this opportunity.
Preferences – It Would Be Great If You:
- Have two or more years of on-the-job manufacturing, operations, production, agriculture, or related experience.
- Associates or Bachelor Degreed.
- Have working knowledge of lean manufacturing principles such as 5S, Continuous Improvement and Standardized Work.
- Have previous form of leadership experience.
- Have general agriculture knowledge and/or experience.
- Have experience with field equipment, agriculture equipment and Fork Trucks.
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact, and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!