Are you ready to grow your career and take on a new challenge? If so,our Maintenance Technician role may be the perfect opportunity foryou. Here at Corteva Agriscience, we are growing whats next by building thefuture of agriculture leading breakthroughs in the innovation and applicationof both science and technology (thats where you come in!) that will better thelives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of mankind.
Our Constantine plant offers a safe and innovative work environment that allowsfor personal and professional growth. We are looking for candidates with greatwork ethics who takes initiative and willing to learn. Candidates from allindustry backgrounds are encouraged to apply! Please ensure you attach anupdated copy of your resume with your application for full consideration.
What youwill do:
- SupportPlant Operations.
- Delivermaintenance support for Capital projects.
- MaintainCondition of the plant shop and maintenance tools
- SupportProcess Safety Management and location safety efforts.
- Conductseasonal prep work including Annual Preventative Maintenance, Repairs, andImprovements.
- Assureproper set-up, calibration, operation, and preventative maintenance ofequipment, machines, and facilities.
- Completegrounds and facility maintenance as needed.
- UtilizePredictive Maintenance tools to detect and remedy future machinefailures.
- Create,continually update, and train Preventative Maintenance plans for variedequipment.
- Completefabrication projects to improve plant processes.
- Maintaindetailed equipment records and prints.
Requirements- What Youll Bring:
- Highschool diploma or GED
- Two plus(2+) years of relevant work experience in a maintenance
- Willingand able to work in a variety of areas (field, plant, warehouse)
- Willingand able to climb and/or work in elevated areas, standing and sitting forextended periods
- Willingand able to work both outdoors and indoors in hot, cold, wet and dry conditions
- Willingand able to lift up to 50 lbs. and complete work that involves repetitivemotion and/or repetitive lifting
- Positionhas potential exposure to hazards such as electric shock or moving parts
- Willingnessand ability to work overtime hours including weekend work required duringseasonal peaks
- Problemsolving skills, conflict resolution skills, and teamwork skills
- Excellent verbal,written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Beginninglevel computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
The following are preferred:
- TradeSchool Diploma/Degree
- Knowledgeof production agriculture and associated machinery
- Basiclevel of building electrical systems knowledge
- Knowledgeof heating/cooling, refrigeration, security, materials handling equipment(i.e., conveyors, elevator legs, packaging equipment, etc.) or othermechanical/electrical systems
- Welding-Mig, stick, brazing
- Riggingand lifting
- Able toadjust quickly to changing conditions and multiple priorities
- Problem solvingskills
- Truck andforklift driving skills
- Knowledgeof hydraulic repair and test equipment
Lets peek at how you can grow your well-being, health, and future atCorteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying tothis opportunity today!