- Leadanalytical testing & method transfer
- Superviselab instrument calibration & maintenance to ensure high reliability of allanalytical testing results. Identify errors and perform troubleshooting
- Contributeto value creation by continuous improvement of EH&S and OD/AS procedures,the analytical work processes and related tools and performance metrics.
- DriveSPC, SQC and other quality processes into the culture of the facility.
- Reviewand ensure up-to-date methods, records, results, and production and raw materialspecifications are maintained.
- Ensurethe implementation of quality management systems in Laboratory.
- Usingrelevant tools such as: HPLC, GC evaluate validity of data, apply statistics,interpret results and take appropriate action
- Candidatemust possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Chemical) orequivalent.
- Around5 years total industry experience with direct experience in crop protectionbusiness and product use, an advantage
- Agood knowledge of the country regulatory requirements and analytical science isneeded.
- Experiencewith Quality Management Systems, e.g., ISO and practice in analyticalchemistry.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
Job Post Date: 05/25/19