- Do you have a background in Agriculture?
- A passion for Sales?
- Are your roots located in Watertown, Clinton, or the Greater state line area?
- Do you have a passion for building long term relationships with your customers?
- Does it excite you when you provide solutions and value to your customers?
If you answered "yes" to the questions above then keep reading..... this might be your ideal career!!
DuPont Pioneer is seeking an Passionate Independent Sales Representative aroundWatertown, Clinton and the greater state line area (WI). Independent Sales Representatives are independent contractors who exclusively promote, sell and distribute Pioneer products. The Independent Sales Rep is a full service seed agent opportunity that would provide products and services to local farmers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Marketing and selling a wide range of Pioneer brand products
Delivering products to customers and tracking supply
Providing full agronomic service to area farmers
Conducting and documenting service calls
Demand Planning for upcoming sales seasons
Supporting planting and harvesting agronomic product knowledge plots
Complying with all Pioneer policies and guidelines
- Background in Agriculture and Agronomic knowledge
- Very familiar with WI Sales Territory
- Excellent communications and ability to build long term relationships
Entrepreneurial-minded with a drive to own your own business
Willing to embrace new technology to enhance business efficiency
Able to quickly adapt to changing agricultural environment
Customer service focused
Ability to provide creative solutions for customer obstacles
- Experience working with seed, fertilizer, and herbicides