We have an interesting opening for an Environmental Exposure Assessor (f/m) within the Research & Development (R&D) department of Corteva Agriscience located in Milton Park, United Kingdom.
You will be a part of our Environmental Exposure Assessment team which is responsible for supporting Corteva products globally with respect to environmental fate field studies, degradation kinetics, model simulations, dossier preparation and rebuttals.
- Primarily support a global portfolio of products in the area of environmental fate exposure assessment, by working on projects in-house and by overseeing contracts to external laboratories where necessary.
- Work within global project teams and be expected to travel globally (5% of the time) to support the regulatory process.
- Play a role in industry work groups and initiate their own research into an aspect of the environmental fate of pesticides.
- Master or PhD in Agricultural Sciences, Chemistry, Biochemistry or a similar science degree.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the area of pesticide fate
- High professional proficiency in English, other languages are an asset.
- In-depth knowledge of the regulatory requirements in at least one of the global markets, particularly in the US or EU.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
- In-depth knowledge of kinetics and higher-tier assessments would be most appreciated.
Job Post Date: 04/02/19