We have an interesting opening for an Environmental Exposure Assessor (f/m) within the Research & Development (R&D) department of Corteva Agriscience, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont, located in Milton Park, United Kingdom.
You will be a part of our Environmental Exposure Assessment team which is responsible for supporting Corteva products globally with respect to environmental fate field studies, degradation kinetics, model simulations, dossier preparation and rebuttals.
- Primarily support a global portfolio of products in the area of environmental fate exposure assessment, by working on projects in-house and by overseeing contracts to external laboratories where necessary.
- Work within global project teams and be expected to travel globally (5% of the time) to support the regulatory process.
- Play a role in industry work groups and initiate their own research into an aspect of the environmental fate of pesticides.
- Master or PhD in Agricultural Sciences, Chemistry, Biochemistry or a similar science degree.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the area of pesticide fate
- High professional proficiency in English, other languages are an asset.
- In-depth knowledge of the regulatory requirements in at least one of the global markets, particularly in the US or EU.
- In-depth knowledge of kinetics and higher-tier assessments would be most appreciated.
We are excited to announce that Corteva Agriscience is the name of the new Agriculture Division of DowDuPont. We are bringing together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences to create a market-shaping, standalone agriculture company with leading positions in seed technologies, crop protection and digital agriculture. We will work across the global agriculture value chain to create a more efficient food system.
At Corteva Agriscience, we seek to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume. This means we will help rejuvenate the agricultural ecosystem to support people and the planet and to ensure progress for generations to come.