- Work with stakeholders throughout the organizationto identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive businesssolutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases todrive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniquesand business strategies.
- Communicate outcomes and report findingsthrough data visualization tools like Tableau, D3.js or ggplot.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of newdata sources and data gathering techniques.
- Use existing data models and algorithms toapply to data sets.
- Use predictive modelling to increase andoptimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and otherbusiness outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and testmodel quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implementmodels and monitor outcomes.
- Monitor and analyze model performance and dataaccuracy
- 5-7 years of experience manipulating data, hasa Bachelors or Masters in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or anotherquantitative field.
GENERAL SKILLS AND RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasison product development.
- A drive to learn and master new technologiesand techniques.
- Experience visualizing and presenting data forstakeholders using Tableau etc
- Knowledge of the appropriate query language(SQL, MongoDB, etc.) is necessary for effectively handling data.
- R usage for exploratory data analysis (EDA) andvisualization. Tidyverse or other tools for quickly transforming data prior toexploration.
- Python usage for advanced machine learning anddeep learning with high-performance GPUs. Utilizing deep learning frameworks availablein Python and deploying through tools provided in a GPU Cloud.
- Experience working with and pulling data fromvarious data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learningtechniques (clustering, decision trees learning, artificial neural networks,etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge and experience in statistical anddata mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, textmining, social network analysis, etc.
- Great knowledge of statistics and quicklygetting a grasp of unknown data.
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd partyproviders: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, CrimsonHexagon, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Experience querying data from business systems suchas SAP
- Experience with distributed data/computingtools: Hadoop
- Excellent written and verbal communicationskills for coordinating across teams
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
Job Post Date: 04/14/19